During exam preparation, most children search only one question on the Internet, How to Concentrate on Studies. The biggest reason for doing this is the low concentration in them. If you also have this problem. So you ask yourself a question, why can’t I concentrate while studying? Why whenever I sit studying, other things distract me. On questioning yourself, you will find that your focus has shifted from distraction to a solution.
10 Tips For Concentrate on Studies
1. Make a study plan- To increase the mind concentration and focus your studies, first of all make your study schedule. Decide which subject you want to study for a day and for which time in a week. After creating the Study Time Table, your confusion about studies will be removed. With which you will feel stressed free and will be able to read well.
2. Read the hard subject first – When you prepare your study list, keep the hardest subject in the first days. Do the favorite subject in the later days of the week. By doing this you will not get bored in the end and spend the whole week with focus.
3. Decide the time to study – It is very important to have time management to study. Choose the time you like best for yourself. Like morning time is best for someone.
4. Select the correct location – Select a study room for your reading. Where no one bothers you. Remove electronic items from that room. Keep only books in that room.
5. Take a break for some time – Continuous reading can get your brain stuck. So set a 30 minute timer. Take a break of 5 minutes after every thirty minutes and a break of 15 minutes after every 2 hours. This will reboot your mind after every break, so that you will be able to read again without getting bored.
6. Question yourself – When you feel low during study. Make up your mind to do a lot of study. So you question yourself. 1. Can I leave my commitment so easily? 2. Is this subject so difficult in sentence? 3. Is it difficult for me? If you ask yourself a question, however, you will find that you are becoming motivated again.
7. Relate Topic to Practical Things – If you complain of forgetting the answer soon. So while studying, relate the topic to practical things. This will boost your memory and the answer will remember you for more days.
8. Write a thought-provoking thought – Whenever you see the study sitting, see how it is spoken. Because of which you are unable to concentrate and get distracted. Write all those things on a paper and expand on their solution in your free time. This will gradually remove your distraction and you will be able to study continuously.
9. Do not read while lying on the bed – always take care that whenever you sit reading, always keep the waist straight. Avoid the habbit of lying on the bed. Our mind is not able to work completely on late reading. So that our focus is not on studying.
10. Read by writing the question- You must have also noticed that when we read the question in writing, we remember it quickly. So whenever you sit reading, remember that question by writing in a rough note book. This will also boost your memory and increase your concentration power.