SBI Clerk/Po Eligibility Criteria 2020
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification
Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates who have integrated Dual Degree (IDD) should ensure that their degree Passing date is on or before 01.01.2020
- Those who are in the final year / semester of their graduation can also apply provisional subject to this condition That if selected provisional, they will have to produce proof of passing the Graduate Examination on or before 01.01.2020.
- Matriculated Ex-servicemen who have special certificate of Indian Army or Navy or Air After having attained the relevant certificate in the army, they are eligible for the post even after completion of not less than 15 years of service in the armed forces of the Union. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2020
SBI Clerk Age Criteria (as per 1.01.2020)
Minimum age # 8211; 20 years
Maximum age # 8211; 28 years
range age relaxation
SC / ST 5 years OBC PWD (General) 10 years PWD (SC / ST) ) 15 years PWD (OBC) 13 years Jammu & Kashmir State Resident 5 years
Age Relaxation Candidates Ignore
- age are required to submit copies of letters to the time required proof includes eligible candidates discounted seekers. No change in the category of any candidate is allowed after registration of online application. No correspondence / email / phone will be entertained in this regard.
- The cumulative age relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other item.
SBI Clerk Selection Process is divided into 3 steps # 8211; Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Official / Local Language Test. The SBI Prelims exam will be an objective test of 100 marks and the SBI Mains exam will be an objective test of 200 marks. See the article below to get the detailed exam pattern of SBI Clerk for each step.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria FAQ
Eligible for SBI clerk recruitment You must be a graduate in any discipline to be.
What is the salary of the Q.2SBI clerk?
Basic salary for SBI clerk Rs 13075 / in pay scale; 11765-655 / 3-13730-815 / 3-16175-980 / 4-20095-1145 / 7-28110- 2120 / 1- 30230-1310 / 1-31450.
Those who are in final year can also apply provisional subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they should submit proof of passing graduation examination on or before 01.01.2020. Interpretation will.